Monday 3 December 2007

2020 Holographic advertisement

Here is my final piece for the 2020 brief, it shows a 3D holographic projection of a car emerging out of a television screen. I took a picture of the TV screen however the picture of the mustang was taken from infinitee-designs.com and was created by Ralph Manis in 2004 and the image in the background was taken from deviant art entitled, 'On the road of life,' by Mashuto. I manipulated the images to portray the idea that the mustang was created using a 3D holographic projector. Had this brief been worth more credits i would have created all the imagery myself, however i didn't want to cut myself short and end up rushing to get the brief finished besides i feel this imagery portrays the concept perfectly... Thank god for image manipulation!!

No comments: