Sunday 28 September 2008

Visual Effects and Motion Graphics - Original thoughts

When I first recieved this brief I decided to narrow my options down by choosing two possible candidates for the ident production. Here are the following reasons why I didn't choose these two options; "Custard" I feel that this sub brief would contain no film footage as this is the current trend in children's TV idents. Pop Trash; I think this would be difficult because of the lack of copyrighten material allowed, I would find it hard to create eighties footage/music.

On the other hand these are the two ident options I found more interesting. The "Fear seaseon" looks promising as I have already had an idea of a girl working down a dark street with a man following her, she keeps looking over her shoulder as you can hear her heart beating faster. The main the problem with this is the fact that everyone I've spoken have said they are considering doing this ident. I think I my struggle making this ident authentic as channel 4 has a very distinct style. UFO; this ident is probably most likely as I feel it will give me some much needed knowledge in maya and I would also like to learn about importing 3D models into video via After Effects because SFX has always been a big interest of mine.

No comments: