Wednesday 15 October 2008

Visual Effects and motion Graphics - First UFO footage


This is the first UFO footage created yesterday. It looks rather ridiculous I know. I think I will be able to get better results by doing the following; Panning the camera in maya so it moves in a similar fashion to that of my footage. That should give the viewer the feeling that both the UFO and the footage have the same perspective. I need to learn about motion tracking as well, this will make the footage more realistic too as hopefully it will cause the UFO to move if the camera shakes. Finally the lighting and blending effects will be what determine how realistic these UFO's look. At the moment it is clear that this has just been stuck on over the top of the film. I need to find a way of making my maya content have a film grain on it as this will stop it from looking so fake.

No comments: