Wednesday 10 December 2008

The NXT has returned!

The NXT appeared in the classroom again this afternoon, interestingly it was out of batteries and it looks as though it has been put back together by a special needs artist. There were many parts from top to bottom that were either missing or in the wrong order, causing it to fall apart under it's own weight. I spent nearly an hour and a half putting it back together in the correct order. By the time I was done there were not enough hours left in the day to film. All I can do is leave another note on it explaining it is required for filming tomorrow. Out of pure desperation I made it clear at the end of the note that great harm will come to anyone who moves the NXT, takes it to pieces or does anything to it which would result in it not being available to be filmed by Alex and I first thing tomorrow morning.

No comments: