Friday 19 December 2008

This should have been over a long time ago

I felt like a bit a spoon asking Matt to borrow a camera, tripod and green screen again today because he asked me what I needed it for. When I told him it was to film the NXT again he laught and asked, 'you still filming that piece of shit?!' Yep, my thoughts exactly. I can't believe I'm doing still trying do this. Anyway that's not point. The fact of the matter is that while I dragged myself out of bed to ensure we are prepared to get this over done with during the holidays, Alex lays in bed nursing a hangover. Oh well it's nice to know that we both have the same motivation needed to get this project completed to a satisfactory level. Right, Im going to spend the rest of my day building this NXT, I'm finding it hard to contain my excitment at just the thought of it.

No comments: