Tuesday 31 March 2009

FMP - More Location Scouting and Legal Cover

Whilst the majority of the locations have been sorted, we are still lacking; The studio location, the Bedroom and the Apartment. I suggested to Kiran that we could use my flat for the scene with Gareth and his mates after the break up and that I could speak to my mate who's got a flat down at Clarence Dock for the ex-girlfriends bedroom scene. The studio shot will have to be organised by Gareth and Kiran however, as wouldn't know where to start. Above is a picture of my lounge to be used as one of the locations.

Unfortunately my public liability cover only goes as far as use with audio work in Clubs/Venues, we are covered at D-Fusion but not for the other scenes. To cover ourselves against any legal claims I suggested the only thing we can do is write disclaimers and make sure every one on shoot signs them. To ease the worries about having no insurance for the kit Kiran has managed to arrange the hire of a private security firm, from one of her many contacts, she offered to pay them £300 for giving their help, however since we don't have a budget I said, "tell them we will design them a logo or make a moving image advert instead because we can't afford to be spending money like that." She did and apparently they are happy with a logo design.

No comments: