Friday 24 April 2009

FMP - Shoot day 5 - Infinity Curve and Green Screen





The final schedueled shoot day had finally arrived, at first I thought things were going to run how they had done for the rest of the shoot, I arrived at college before 8.30AM because we were schedueled to start filming at 9.00AM. I was disappointed to find Kiran not there until around 9.30AM, although I couldn't start setting up until 9.00AM because I wasn't able to get the equipment of Matt before hand.

After this things went really well to be honest, everybody was in high spirits because it was a Friday with the added bonus of being the last time we had to film. We got a lot of good footage today, including photo's of the group in the infinty curve that I am going to make a CD cover with for the single release. I am a little apprehensive about how the footage shot in the infinity curve and in front of green screen will fit into rest of the video as it could lose all continuity. I will begin editing from Monday so I should have a better idea of how it is going to work some time next week.

No comments: