Tuesday 21 April 2009

Shoot Day 4 - D-Fusion





What a nightmare, today didn't go much better than the first days shoot. Luck was not on our side in the slightest, because as we arrived the van driver backed into a low hanging roof. I set up the all the track and equipment on my own, so much for being the just editor and assistant camera man. To make matters worse only about 15 people turned up for the shoot, so making it look like Stay Focus had a following was very difficult. On top of all of these issues Kiran did her signature directors move on calling it a wrap before we had all the footage, brilliant. 

I have a theory as to why my flyers have had no effect on getting people to turn up for the shoots. The other day when I was loading the kit into the back of Gareths car I noticed all the first load of flyers I had produce scattered in Gareths boot, I don't see why I bother sometimes.

No comments: