Wednesday 14 January 2009

D&AD; Choosing a brief

When first given the list of possible live briefs to choose from I was able to narrow it down straight away in two possible candidates. The first of which is one that I can see been very popular as I feel it would be the easiest to tackle and possibly the most interesting out of the choices I also had a high interest this area and began looking into the production of music videos as a possible career oppurtunity.

My other choice is within an area that has been of great interest to me since my earliest memories. The Black holes brief would give me a chance to expand on my current knowledge of Maya and After Effects whilst at the same time I can be sure it is not something I am likely to loose interest in. The only thing I am skeptical about is figuring out how to communicate this message to a younger audience.

No comments: