Tuesday 13 January 2009

Thoughts on the finished piece.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the final piece but to be honest I don't think I ever will be. No point in trying to edit it any more I think in order to not loose any more marks I'm best just burning it to disk now. I've got to moan about the sound as well, I don't feel the time or effort put in to composing the sound really reflects that what has been put in to editing and composting video, I think in my own time I will definitely come back to write my own music for this project. I feel this is the main thing that brings this project down, Sadly it's Alex's only notable contribution towards the post production work. I hope that the tutor's can be reasonable when marking this after all the setbacks and problems I have making this finished video look something like I imagined.

No comments: