Saturday 3 January 2009

If worst comes to worst... We will have to record to tape

Since we made the discovery that we are unable to capture live footage into Final Cut I have been worrying about how we're going to get this filmed. I remebered the other day that I have a few old DV tapes knocking about from previous projects. I am prepared to try Final Cut once more but if we still have no look it appears we will just have to film to tape and hope the AV Suite is open next week. Although this offers a solution it is still not exactly ideal. It is difficult to determine just how well the green screen will key on a tiny camera screen plus this will envolve trekking back and forth to college all the time. I guess if worst to comes worst we will just have to make do with the resources we have.

No comments: