Friday 9 January 2009

Errm... A little Help would be nice

Alex is working the next three nights in a row now so I can expect no help what so ever. Alex works until the early hours of the morning so he tends to sleep all day becoming sort of nocturnal, anyway this means that I am basically not going to see him now until Monday. This is very convenient for him because as he knows we planned to have this project in for Monday in order not to lose any more marks. This means that if there's any chance of handing this in first day back then I will have to do all the post production work myself. To be honest if I had known this was going to happen I would have worked alone from the start. I'm also starting to wonder just how much creative input Alex will actually have towards the final piece of this group project. I think it's fair enough if Alex wants to work for a bit of extra cash but when he's expecting me to do his share of the work well I think he needs to get his priorities sorted out. I will just do it this time without kicking up too much fuss however this only because we can't afford to keep losing extra marks. The only thing I can think of to get Alex involved in the final piece is by giving him the job of producing the sound, he has logic on his Mac so it shouldn't be too much trouble.

No comments: